Bee pollen is another wonderfully nutritious superfood that goes well in every smoothie. You can blend it, or sprinkle on top of your smoothies like candy. These nutritious golden granules are not only smoothie worthy, you can top your desserts with them, add to salad dressings, sprinkle on cereals, salads, and yogurts, add to trail mixes, and otherwise incorporate them into your diet in many other creative ways. Bee pollen is one of the most complete foods found in nature with the following attributes and health benefits.
• High in free radical scavenging antioxidants
• Helps with allergies by reducing the production of histamine
• Aphrodisiac and fertility promoter
• Improves athletic performance and recovery times
• Shown to help with anemia, colitis, constipation, asthma, sinusitis, and bronchitis
• Is about 25% protein and contains all the essential amino acids
• Rich in B vitamins to help reduce stress and promote longevity